Be Efficient Tv offers tips and tricks from leading experts to help you make your life and business more efficient through an in depth interviews with different thoughtful leaders, business experts, authors, founders and millionaires. You will discover strategies that you can implement easily into your everyday life to help you save time and make the most of the time that you have. Experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries are interviewed regularly to reveal their personal secrets for being more productive.
Whether you are interested in learning more about what it takes to start your own business or you simply want to be more productive in your daily affairs, the experts interviewed on Be Efficient Tv can help you to be more effective, well-organized, and efficient to boost your daily life and business experience and achieve bigger outcome and results with less time, effort, and cost.
Be Efficient Tv is a perfect fit for Entrepreneurs and Wantrepreneurs
Be Efficient Tv is hosted by Ahmed Al Kiremli a Serial Entrepreneur, Business Advisor, Learning Junky and Efficiency Expert. He has founded many different Offline & Online Businesses, such as (IRAQI TOUCH) the first Iraqi food franchise in the world, (GAMES CORNER) an inventive gaming brand leveraging “dead space” within malls and subsequently franchised the concept, (CLIMB AND SLIDE) a kids playground franchise concept, (BEST MOVIE RATINGS) the world’s best movie ratings app, (AhmedAlKiremli.com) a consultancy business & blog, and (BeEfficient.Tv)
What Are the Types and Level of Experts on Be Efficient Tv?
• The world’s top visionaries, thoughtful leaders, mentors, thinkers, business experts, advisors, and consultants.
• Billionaires and millionaires.
• Founders and CEOs for different companies and startups.
• Authors/book editors/agents / publishers.
• Investors, angel investors, VCs, and private equity experts.
• Marketing strategists, technology evangelists, bloggers, developers, and Internet marketing experts.
• Efficiency and productivity experts.
• Successful entrepreneurs, so we can learn from their success stories and failures.
• High-level executives in big companies, so we can learn from their career paths and experiences in their sectors or departments.
• Top athletes, Olympians, and Paralympians.
• Health and fitness experts.
• Mindset and wellbeing experts.
For Whom Is Be Efficient Tv?
Entrepreneurs and Wantrepreneurs
• People who want to improve their life and business and make them more efficient through learning.
• Entrepreneurs who want to be more efficient and excel in their journey.
• People who want to be happy and fulfilled by finding their real purpose and acting on it to achieve their vision and add value to the world.
• Entrepreneurs who want to automate their business.
• People who want to use innovative hacks to automate their life and business and make them more efficient.
• Different types of businesses and startups.
• Employees who want to transition from the employment life to the entrepreneurial life.
• Employees who want to be entrepreneurs without creating a job with a larger time commitment.
• Employees who want to have a more efficient career path.
• People who want to add value to the world and leave this world with a great legacy.
Dan Norris is a passionate entrepreneur with an obsession for content marketing. His content has been described by Joe Pulizzi, the content marketing godfather himself, as “must read”. Dan was voted Australia’s top small business blogger by Australia’s largest business magazine, Smarter Business Ideas in 2013.
Dan is the co-founder in WP Curve, one of the world’s fastest growing WordPress support companies. WP Curve provides unlimited small WordPress fixes 24 / 7 for $69 per month.
What’s your background before WP Curve?
What’s WP Curve and how it works? And what are the services that you provide in details?
What’s your competitive advantage from other similar services?
Which founder came up with the idea of WP Curve then how the journey started?
With how many employees you started the company and how many employees you have now?
What’s the specialties or titles of your current team?
How the work is structured between the employees and the founding team in terms of responsibilities?
Do you have an office or all the work is done online, tell us more about that?
How much was your revenue in the first month, third month and how much its during the past 3 months?
How do you manage your online team and make sure they are consistent? Any software or system that you use?
Any future plans to add more subscription plans with more added services?
Any future plans to add more communication channels with your clients other than emails like through an app or asana or others?
How do you market WP Curve successfully?
What’s your blogging strategy? How often you blog and who mainly blogs from your team?
How do you structure your content marketing strategy between interviews, blog posts and others?
Is the live chat helps you convert customers, which strategy helped you the most to convert customers?
Is the backup that you provide is daily backup, how it works?
How do you guarantee the security?
Do you do the SEO work in-house or you outsource it? Is on page SEO or Off Page is working for you more?
What do you do offline to market for WP Curve?
Do you have any partnership plans to expand WP Curve?
Do you have a plan to sell WP Curve in the future?
Tell us more about your book and what’s the strategies that you used to market it?
share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
What are your other hobbies?
Who are your top 3 mentors?
The most important factors for success in 3 words?
What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
What are your top 3 favorite books?
What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
What makes you really happy?
Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?
How people can contact you?