Be Efficient Tv offers tips and tricks from leading experts to help you make your life and business more efficient through an in depth interviews with different thoughtful leaders, business experts, authors, founders and millionaires. You will discover strategies that you can implement easily into your everyday life to help you save time and make the most of the time that you have. Experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries are interviewed regularly to reveal their personal secrets for being more productive.
Whether you are interested in learning more about what it takes to start your own business or you simply want to be more productive in your daily affairs, the experts interviewed on Be Efficient Tv can help you to be more effective, well-organized, and efficient to boost your daily life and business experience and achieve bigger outcome and results with less time, effort, and cost.
Be Efficient Tv is a perfect fit for Entrepreneurs and Wantrepreneurs
Be Efficient Tv is hosted by Ahmed Al Kiremli a Serial Entrepreneur, Business Advisor, Learning Junky and Efficiency Expert. He has founded many different Offline & Online Businesses, such as (IRAQI TOUCH) the first Iraqi food franchise in the world, (GAMES CORNER) an inventive gaming brand leveraging “dead space” within malls and subsequently franchised the concept, (CLIMB AND SLIDE) a kids playground franchise concept, (BEST MOVIE RATINGS) the world’s best movie ratings app, (AhmedAlKiremli.com) a consultancy business & blog, and (BeEfficient.Tv)
What Are the Types and Level of Experts on Be Efficient Tv?
• The world’s top visionaries, thoughtful leaders, mentors, thinkers, business experts, advisors, and consultants.
• Billionaires and millionaires.
• Founders and CEOs for different companies and startups.
• Authors/book editors/agents / publishers.
• Investors, angel investors, VCs, and private equity experts.
• Marketing strategists, technology evangelists, bloggers, developers, and Internet marketing experts.
• Efficiency and productivity experts.
• Successful entrepreneurs, so we can learn from their success stories and failures.
• High-level executives in big companies, so we can learn from their career paths and experiences in their sectors or departments.
• Top athletes, Olympians, and Paralympians.
• Health and fitness experts.
• Mindset and wellbeing experts.
For Whom Is Be Efficient Tv?
Entrepreneurs and Wantrepreneurs
• People who want to improve their life and business and make them more efficient through learning.
• Entrepreneurs who want to be more efficient and excel in their journey.
• People who want to be happy and fulfilled by finding their real purpose and acting on it to achieve their vision and add value to the world.
• Entrepreneurs who want to automate their business.
• People who want to use innovative hacks to automate their life and business and make them more efficient.
• Different types of businesses and startups.
• Employees who want to transition from the employment life to the entrepreneurial life.
• Employees who want to be entrepreneurs without creating a job with a larger time commitment.
• Employees who want to have a more efficient career path.
• People who want to add value to the world and leave this world with a great legacy.
MIKE MICHALOWICZ is a Rapid Business Growth & Profit expert, Speaker, Best Selling Author of 3 Books
By his 35th birthday, MIKE MICHALOWICZ (pronounced mi-‘kal-ō-wits) had founded and sold two multi-million dollar companies. Confident that he had the formula for success, he became an angel investor… and proceeded to lose his entire fortune.
Then he started all over again, driven to find better ways to grow healthy, strong companies. Among other innovative strategies, Mike created the “Profit First” formula, a simple and extremely effective ways for businesses to ensure profitability from their very next deposit forward.
Mike is now running his third million dollar venture, Profit First Professionals (an organization that certifies accountants and bookkeepers in Profit First methods that drive profitability for their clients), is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal; is the former MSNBC business make-over expert; is a popular keynote speaker on innovative entrepreneurial topics; and is the author of Profit First, The Pumpkin Plan and The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, which BusinessWeek deemed “the entrepreneur’s cult classic.”
Mike is also a guest lecturer for collegiate entrepreneurial programs such as Babson, Boston College, Columbia, Copenhagen Business School, Emerson, Harvard, Penn State, Pepperdine and Princeton. His books are in the core curriculum for entrepreneur students at Pepperdine, Carnegie Mellon, Stanford University, and universities across the country. His books have been translated into over 10 languages.
Websites & Social Media Links
What’s your background and how did you become an entrepreneur?
What are the companies and ventures that you are currently involved in or focused on?
What did you learn from the angel investing industry?
In what you like to invest now?
What’s intrapreneurs and how to become one?
What are the main problems made by the small business owners that you often see?
How to Profit First: Please take us step by step through your Simple System to Transform Any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine?
What’s the relation between the profit first formula and food or diet?
The Pumpkin plan Vs. the Profit First System?
Why is a business plan a waste of time?
What do you mean by the Toilet Paper Entrepreneur?
Good Clients vs. No Clients vs. Bad Clients?
How to get more clients and turn them into raving clients?
How can businesses increase their revenue by 600%?
How to get started in business with little or no money?
How To make what we are Offering The World’s Best?
What is a “super strength?”
What is a PFA account?
What did you learn from your writing experience as columnist at Wall Street Journal
How to find and exploit resources that no one else knows about?
What are the major tools that you use for testing your performance online?
How do you find and pitch sponsors for your content?
Best PR Tips for Entrepreneurs?
What did you learn from hosting TV shows and why did you stop doing that?
Internet TV Show VS. TV Show which one to pick as host entrepreneur and what’s the future of TV?
Why doesn’t TV sell books?
Why did you print 20000 copies of your first self-published book and then what did you do to sell them?
Self Publishing vs. Publishing? If you have both options for your book what you will choose?
What’s blend publishing?
If authors should market themselves and sell their books then why going for a publisher?
How do you write efficiently
What’s the system that you use to blog consistently?
Best video editor that you recommend working with?
Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
What are your other hobbies?
Who are your top 3 mentors?
Top 3 movies?
The most important factors for success in 3 words
What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smartphone?
What’s the best advice that you ever received?
If you have the chance, what would you say to advise your younger self?
What are your top 3 favorite books?
What makes you really happy?
Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?
How can people contact you?